We are adding 2 Southbend Restaurant Ranges to our commercial inventory:
- 6 clog-free, 26,000 BTU burners
- Fuel – Propane with no tools required connection
- 25 Foot Propane hose
- Stainless steel front and galvanized sides
- Removable cast iron, flush-top grates
- 2 oven grates that will handle full size sheet pans
- Single-piece drip tray under burners
- Commercial gas range 36.5″ wide with a 37″ cooking top (including 8″ balloon casters)
Click here to request a quote for this and other inventory.
The Ranges are purchased from Event Merchandise Source whose sister company Vermont Tent, is very similar to Event Central. These companies are run by a close
friend, John Crabbe, who has used his rental experience to select quality commercial equipment and then modify them for a “Rental Tough” environment: requiring transportation for each event, an extra long hose for safe remote propane storage, and special air-filled wheels for rolling over the grass between the lift-gate truck and the kitchen tent.
Additional specifications can be found on the vendor site. Standard rental will include the range, propane needed for 3 hours of cooking, as well as a cleaning charge, which is determined based on the level of cleaning done by the Chef. Excessive burned-on food will require additional charges, by the hour, with a $45.00 minimum.