HERSHEY HARRISBURG REGIONAL VISITORS BUREAU
New Year’s Eve preparations got underway with the closing of Second Street at 8:00 AM New Year’s Eve Day.
The Event Central 24′ Crew Cab truck slipped by the barricades and started the setup. After they unloaded the truck contents – Stage, Stage Cover and SafeBlock Concrete Ballast, the setup got underway.
Check out this New Year’s Poster posted by Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau
Within minutes, Anderson Audio started loading in the Lighting, Audio and Trusses to be installed in and around the stage located on Second Street, between the City of Harrisburg Municipal Building and the Harrisburg Hilton Hotel.
- Countdown to Noon at Strawberry Square with the Popcorn Hat Players
- Teen Party / Flash Mob (ages 13 to 18) at the Crowne Plaza – click link below
- Music by UGO (The Urban Guerrilla Orchestra, Philadelphia, PA)
- Arts and Crafts for the children in the MLK City Government Atrium
- Midnight Strawberry drop at the Harrisburg Hilton Hotel
Elsewhere on the Second Street Corridor
The crews deliver tents, tables and chairs to several Harrisburg area Restaurants, Bars, and Event Venues for New Year’s Eve Activities. Here is some of the action you could see as of noon.
Check “Out with Sara on New Year’s Eve” for additional activities around town.
Event Central has been providing New Year’s tenting for over 20 years. We also provide winter tenting and event equipment for all types of special events regardless of location. If you are looking to overflow guests outside for additional seating, or just need a cigar smoking tent, we are ready to serve you. (Cigar tents washed after event)